Re[2]: Axle Fluid..how many quarts(John)?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 18:17:05 EST

Nope, haven't purchased the locker yet... Summit gave me a price but somebody
mentioned Reider Racing (sp?) can get it for close to $100 less. Still trying
to figure out who to call at Reider 'cause when I called they didn't know the
new PowerTrax "No-Slip" was out yet.

I don't know what to do about this damn gear oil though. I finally found the
lube specs in my FSM and it does in fact call for 80W-90 gear oil. I guess
I'll call AMSOIL, the dealership and PowerTrax tomorrow and see what they have
to say about using the 75W-140 in my diffs... So much for thinking I was doing
the right thing --this sucks!
Tom