RE TBs and Manuf

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 20:23:30 EST

Isn't amazing that QuickD perf doesn't feel he has to defend his product
from other manuf attacks? All of his customers do that! Stop and think
about that for a minute! As a customer of Quick D with his TB (large
bore) on the DACUDA, I love it. Fit and finish and quality is awesome.
I did compare with F&B. Tried with R&D, but no interest. Ask Skip
Middleton on the DOC about his track times with and without the QuickD
TB. He gained 3 tenths. Same day, same weather. One run without and
one run with. Then came back 100+ miles later and ran against another
durango with same engine set up except the TB and beat them! I think
that says all there is to say. Every durango I know has the Quick D TB
on it. Go figure.
Jim
DACUDA