Re: Perma-Cool fans (Bill)

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 22:31:28 EST

In a message dated 12/15/99 1:41:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bigmopar4x4@yahoo.com writes:

<< Did you have any installation problems??
 they need like 14" each and I think that's right at the max
 width of my radiator. >>

I had to make a couple of brackets, remove the fan shroud and position them
at just the right spot but they do fit and work OK. The wiring was a jungle
but probably mostly due to the arrangement I was looking for. I'm not
impressed with the thermostat and would like to use something different. I
used a couple of pieces of flat metal across the radiator and and the
fastened the fans to them. It wasn't very difficult but took a while to get
it all fitted, paited up and mounted in there. I would go the same route if I
were to do it again mainly because these suckers move so much air 2950 each.

Bill