Re: Re[2]: Axle Fluid(TOM)

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 22:31:53 EST

Tom,
Here is a briliant idea you might want to consider!! Call up a gear shop,
the larger one who advertise in 4WD Magazines like National
DriveTrain(800-507-4327), West Coast Differentials(800-446-0950), or Reider
Racing(734-946-1330) and explain to them what you have any what you want to
do. These palces seem to have great tech service and support. Ask them if
the kind of diff fluid you should use and also ask if the weight fluid you
have would be ok. I am running Amsoil 75W90 in both diffs and highly
recommend sticking with Amsoil, even if the kind you have is not the correcy
viscosity, I would suggest to buy the correct type and stay with Amsoil.
Good Luck pulling those houses!!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6