Re: tow straps and things for sale

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 22:32:42 EST

hey guys
I was just wondering if anyone besides Aaron got their tow straps?

Also i have 2 rims from a 1/2 ton chevy truck. alluminum bent overlapping 3
spoke rims made by american racing. Almost brand new 15x8 with a 5 on 5 bolt
pattern. could be used as race tires for the drags on some cars or mabey
trailer rims. Im getting rid of them for 50 $ for both + shipping

Also i finished the funnel shield. anyone want to try it out?

Also got some of that rubber stuff. its called foam rubber and it comes in a
bunch of thicknesses. I got a whole roll for 8 $ if anyone wants to try that.
let me know at ss454454@aol.com if any of this stuff intrests anyone. I dont
want to log up the DML
thanx
rob