Re: I need help!! MSD ignition problems....

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 23:14:23 EST

First off, MSD has really good tech support. They answered all my questions
when installing my MSD System. Try them first. Also check their website for
installation instructions. I bought the MSD 8873 Universal Wiring Harness
when doing mine; I did not wire mine directly into the distributor also,
with the 8873 kit it just taps into the 2 coil wires and simply by unplgging
one connector and plugging another in, I can run my Dak off the 'stock'
ignition system if the MSD dies, etc. I would HIGHLY suggest this kit. Check
out this site for help: http://www.msdignition.com/index.html
It has all the installation instructions on there.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6
MSD 6-Offroad Ignition, MSD Universal Wiring Harness, MSD 8.5MM Super
Conductors, Accel Super Coil, Borg Warner Select Brass Cap/Rotor, Autolite
Copper Plugs(.050)