Re: RAM AIR BOX by AIS

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 14:26:28 EST

OK this is what I got from the Good People at Ram Air Box (AIS)

> Bare box 5 pack is $450US incl S&H
> 14x3@110 fits the 14x3 FIPK from K&N.
> Check out: www.ramairbox.com
> new site nearly ready at:
> http://www.sheridanc.on.ca/~reckzin/client_project/splash.html
> Testemonial of performance at:
> www.fordmuscle.com
> Dodge Dakota install
> www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/2566
> Thanks:
> Pierre Lafontaine
> AIS

I supposed this means that I have to buy 5 of them, and then ship them out to
you all, Personally I think this SUCKS, I am gunna try to see if I can get it
so that they have the group buy, and you call them mention the group buy,
they ship it to you.

No offense but I don't wanna get E Screwed by buying 5 of em, and then having
some people never come through with there money... I'll check
                                Greg