FW: 4.7L TB

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 14:21:44 EST

I'd love to test one, but I don't think I want to come off of 200 bucks if
this is the first 4.7L TB you've done?
I wouldn't hesitate if you had been doing these TB's for awhile and were
proven, but the 4.7L TB is a new animal and thats why I said if you TB guys
are in the business of modifying TB's than the purchase of a new core is the
cost of running your business.
I mean this is all experimental stuff, trial and error, I don't remember
anyone talking about flow benching their TB's or Dyno testing, this is
strictly run what ya brung and see how it performs?? am I wrong??
So, if you/ or QuickD or anybody wants to get a new 4.7L core from DC and do
your magic on it, I'll be glad to make a deposit, test it, and if I like it
I send you the additional amount or if not you get the TB back and I get my
check back.

Matt