RE: Re: Reider Racing/No-Slip group buy

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 15:07:20 EST

I probably won't join the group buy for the Powertrax No Slips, but you
might want to check with these guys...
http://www.drivetrain.com/
The site is pretty informative, with prices & part numbers (none listed yet
for the No Slip). I haven't dealt with them directly, but others that I know
have, & were happy with the service & price received.

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI