Re: Reider Racing/No-Slip group buy

From: J McKinney (bigmopar4x4@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 10:42:35 EST

For anybody that may be interested, I spoke to Barney at
Reider Racing (he does the purchasing from Powertrax) and
he stated that they are probably Powertrax's largest
distributer and they are supposed to ship to them before
any other account. He says that Powertrax already has a
lot of their money for the new No Slip locker order they
placed 2 months ago and have received no info when they
will ship. He also said that he'd only believe that Summit
is shipping them when they show up at your door. Who
knows....I'll call Powertrax when they open this morning.

As for a possible group purchase, he said the only they do
these things is to run it though somebody with a business
license and resale number. They required a $1000 initial
order (reg Price) then a discount could be attained on
subsequent orders. This is how they do it with several
Jeep clubs he said. Anybody want to check with another
shop, maybe a better group deal is possible??

--- fdedip@whale-mail.com wrote:
> They make this no-slip diff sound pretty amazing. I wish
> I understood how they can make it do that. I think we
> should try and angle a group buy on it.
> Flip
>
> http://www.care2.com - The Best of The Internet...With A
> Green Twist!

=====
John McKinney
Los Banos, CA
1998 Dakota 4x4 5in lift/locked 33" Swampers
1974 Ramcharger 4in lift/locked 33" BFG MT's