Re:No Slip availability (Tom)

From: J McKinney (bigmopar4x4@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 15:38:57 EST

Hey Tom,
Nobody is going to call me back. I just took the info from
Andy and passed it on to Barney at Reider. He was supposed
to get in touch with the people that handle Reiders account
and find out what's up. I would check back with Reider
(ask for Barney specifically) if you're interested and ask
what he heard, that way he knows these are in demand! I'll
just have to live with the ratcheting from my Lock Right
for now I guess. Good luck to the folks with the 8 1/4"
differentials!

=====