Ok... R&D is starting to piss me off....

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 16:50:26 EST

I ordered a shift kit about 2 weeks ago... and have NOT heard anything from
him personaly... I called, and left a message on his cell phone... did I get
a responce? No...

He said that he would be shipping the stuff monday (13'th?) and still have
heard no word from him.... If anyone knows him... PLEASE tell him to at
least e-mail me ( coolva1@home.com )

If he dosent start to improve his business.... I may not get a TB from
him... as I was planning to.... Also.. if anyone knows a PH# where he may
be reached,, (tryed fax, ph# and Cell) no answer... please lemme know....
If you do plan on buying anything from him... I'd try to at least talk to
him personaly first... It just is starting to piss me off real bad... as
this shift kit is a Christmas gift.... if anyone would like to help me out
with this.... please do =-)

Thanks for hearing me nag....

Tim Berry
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" (NEW)
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ