Re: Ok... R&D is starting to piss me off....

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 17:52:30 EST

In a message dated 12/16/99 4:52:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
coolva1@home.com writes:

<< I ordered a shift kit about 2 weeks ago... and have NOT heard anything from
 him personaly... I called, and left a message on his cell phone... did I get
 a responce? No...

I just got your message today.... and planned on calling you back.

I still am. :)

<< He said that he would be shipping the stuff monday (13'th?) and still have
heard no word from him.... If anyone knows him... PLEASE tell him to at
least e-mail me ( coolva1@home.com )>>

I'm having to relocate to a better suited location for my application. Right
now I'm in a business suite, everything is more streamlined now so there
won't be any shipping delays from now on (I usually got the TBs out that day,
fwiw) ... Sorry for the inconvenience, I haven't been able to see my fax
machine in days !

<< It just is starting to piss me off real bad... as
this shift kit is a Christmas gift.... if anyone would like to help me out
with this.... please do =-)

Thanks for hearing me nag.... >>

I really am sorry about this fiasco......... I'll make sure it gets there
quick w/ priority shipping at no extra cost, okay? :)

ttyl
patrick