Re: Re: RAM AIR BOX by AIS

From: Jetmugg@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 17:03:11 EST

Greg:
   I certainly don't blame you for not wanting to get e-screwed. I thank you
for the time and effort which you have already put into this project.
    I propose that anyone who is interested should e-mail AIS individually,
and request the same $90 price tag (450 divided by 5), even if they have to
pay for individual shipping. If Pierre Whatshisname wants to do the deal, he
can sell them to us for $90 each. If not, he can keep his apparently
overpriced fiberglass boxes for himself.
    Sound good to everyone? I'm sending him an e-mail ASAP.

SteveM.