Re: No Slip availablity (Tom, Flip, whomever..)

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 17:08:45 EST

John-
You are so TOGETHER! Thanks for trying to chase down this info for us. I got the guy at Powertrax to send me some info on the product, but it doesn't include anything about who sells it.
I still think we should try to find a group buy. Seems like there were several people interested in the product, and if it works like they claim, EVERYONE should want it. How does it know when you're cornering? Magic?
Flip

http://www.care2.com - The Best of The Internet...With A Green Twist!