Re: My TB...PATRICK AND TONY! READ THIS!!!

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 20:32:11 EST

as stated previously, I've got access to a dyno.. the guy will owe me a
favor or twenty after I finish his website... the magazine coverage will
also make him happy.. email me off list if things start shaping up..
Jon Smith----Raleigh, NC---
   fast4x4@bellsouth.net
www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ