Re: My TB...PATRICK AND TONY! READ THIS!!!

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 20:28:26 EST

Wrong O! No magazine ties here except my begging to be published! Would be a
great idea to run them all head to head. Patrick - you up for it??? I have a
F&B Stage I now. I know Tony will lend me one of his for the test. I have
access to a flow bench also. To put this matter to rest - let us do the flow
bench work! Dyno time is a bit expensive. If we can find a V8 dak to do the
tests on, then ok. I will even write it up and submit for publication in Mopar
Muscle!

PATRICK - ARE YOU LISTENING???
Email me privately to discuss more.
Jim