Re: Keyless Entry

From: TREMAIN LYNNE (bmbl-b1@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 18:55:30 EST

Here you go guys and gals

1 Close all doors.
2 Place key in the ignition and cycle the key from the OFF position
  to the ON position for a total of 4 times ending in the ON position,
  do not start engine.
3 Press the drivers side power door lock switch to lock the doors
  within 30 seconds.
4 You will hear a single chime when programming is completed and the
automatic door locks feature will be deactivated.
5 to activate the feature again, follow the above steps again.

The above was taken from page 11 in the 99 owners manual.

hope this helps
Dave T.
99 Solar Yellow CC 4x4