Re: Fan Belt Pulley Noise

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 08:39:53 EST

Bobby my Boy! Where ya' been??

Are you sure it's a bearing or does it just squeak/squeal? That's exactly what
mine was doing and it was just the belt that needed changing. Oh yeah, I just
learned that the belt is not a wear item under the 3/36 warrantee. So if
you're still under that get it replaced for free. Otherwise I'd go with the
Goodyear belt that I've heard good things about.
Luck.
Tom