Re[4]: Poor Gas Mileage (Ted O)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 08:54:41 EST

Uh oh, that's just what I need... More mods! There ought to be a warning when
you sign up for the DML that reads, "PARTICIPATION MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR
BANK ACCOUNT!". :-)

Actually, I've been saving the discussions about your SC project but I've
really got to prioritize at this point... My short list is locker, modded TB
and then.....SC? I like it but my checkbooks screaming uncle! ;-)

If I decide to go the SC route next summer do you mind if I bounce a bunch of
question off you?
Tom