Re: Re[2]: Re: New Dak Toy

From: Mark - ROL (mark@xta.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 10:01:32 EST

I took a earthmate GPS and hooked it up to a Toshiba Libretto ( a full
laptop power in a case the size of a VHS tape w/ 7"svga display ). I
mounted the libretto in the center console and the earthmate in the CC. I
have maps on the libretto and it shows on map software where I am and maps
my whole route for me. It is really cool.

    I also hooked up a FM modulator and made an MP3 player out of my factory
stereo!

Mark
99 CC V8 4x4 SLT+