Re[2]: Re: New Dak Toy

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 21:26:43 EST

Damn! I like, I like! While I knew what it was, I figured it was only good for
calling in air strikes or something (Not a bad thing, of course!). Is there a
model that will handle my scenario, I.E. you know where you are and want to
know how to get somewhere else? What's the entrance fee for a GPS that will
perform this kind of function? Is this the kind that you got, Kyle??
Tom