Re: underdrive pulleys

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 19:33:00 EST

YES! YES! YES!

I felt a difference when I put the Crank pulley on my DAK. I have not yet
put the Alternator pulley on due to battery drain. It definitely improved
the revs, it revs much quicker, and gets of the line a lot faster. I also
noticed that I can spin the wheels while in first gear if I am already
moving about 5-10 mph. If I punch it at the speed, I will get a chirp....
Never did that before. Remember, I have a 3.21 rear end, so that is
impressive to me!!!

P.S. I am using the ASP pulley.

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+