Re: Re: underdrive pulleys

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 19:39:25 EST

Have you guys seen that racing alternator that is nestled behind the water
pump pulley? It completely eliminates one pully from the system and the
associated drag as well. It won't runn a killer stereo (or any at all,
probably) but it will subtract some weight and add a few HP.

Preacher
http://www.bastaards.org
http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS