Re:underdrive pulleys

From: Neal Arita (neal@heide-cook.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 20:44:37 EST

>-----Rcpilot000@aol.com <mailto:Rcpilot000@aol.com> wrote:

>Has any one used these?
>I put some on my father-in-laws bronco a few years ago and seen a
dramatic
>difference in performance.
>I was thinking of slaping some on the Ram.
>Good idea?

> Wes

I've installed JET Underdrive Pulley Set - 3 pulley set
paid a whopping $250.00 (that's what you pay for not
checking with the DML first). I believe that the ASP set is
similar, not sure though.
Alternator very slow 11.2 volts on idle.
Other than worrying about voltage, engine feels quicker to respond
off-idle. I did not see any gains in MPG, though - could be attributed
the added "lead-foot" factor.

Neal Arita - from Hawaii
'97 CC, 5.2L, Auto