Re: underdrive pulleys

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 20:41:46 EST

Well just because I didn't notice a seat of the pants improvement doesn't
mean I didn't gain anything...

Remember, I said I have never 'felt' a difference on any of the mods I have
ever done... however, others who have done mods identical to mine have dyno
or track numbers to prove that they do indeed work.

For example, the Quick-D throttle body... I never noticed any difference
there except for the noise :)

K&N FIPK... no difference there either...

I guess my a$$-o-meter just isn't calibrated right...
I tell u what though.. I now have track #'s for my first 3 mods... I will run
her again after my Spring '00 planned mods... I'm guessing I won't "feel"
anything again after these mods, but I'm sure I'll see a difference in the
times...

It's all psycological (spelling?) I guess...