~New Dakota Sport~

From: Fender (fender@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 21:04:01 EST

Hi ya doing Dudes & Dudettes

 Well looks like there's a lot of Dakotas being ordered.
I ordered My Dakota on Novemver 1,
so I couldn't take it anymore waiting, and waiting, and waiting.... So I
called Chrysler yesterday and gave them my last eight numbers of the VIN
number and they told me the truck was scheduled for Jan 3rd,
a FREAKIN' Monday, ta boot, and after the Y2K, I hope they don't put the
fenders on backwards....... hehe

This guy I was talking with on the phone told me the factory will ship
the truck by rail, oh on the 7th or 8th he said, then the weekend is
here, so I figure I'll have the Dakota by Jan 11th.
It looks like about a 10 week wait, thats not what my dealer said.
I don't know if I can wait that long, I'm going BONKERS...!!!

Rick...