Re: My TB...PATRICK AND TONY! READ THIS!!!

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 21:04:12 EST

In a message dated 12/16/99 8:28:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jdharmon@earthlink.net writes:

<< Wrong O! No magazine ties here except my begging to be published! Would
be a
 great idea to run them all head to head. Patrick - you up for it??? I have
 F&B Stage I now. I know Tony will lend me one of his for the test. I have
 access to a flow bench also. To put this matter to rest - let us do the flow
 bench work! Dyno time is a bit expensive. If we can find a V8 dak to do the
 tests on, then ok. I will even write it up and submit for publication in
Mopar
 Muscle!

 PATRICK - ARE YOU LISTENING???
 Email me privately to discuss more.
 Jim >>

E-mail me privately @ RDperform@aol.com, w/ details when it's ready to go.
Right now, I'm real tight with cores but I just got a bunch of work in so I
might have some room to lend one or two different ones out for a test, no
biggie.

ttyl
Patrick