Re: Alpine Car Audio -->Eclipse

From: Derek (derekm@dowco.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 21:49:21 EST

Check out Panasonic preferably a rebel gear the have a very generous buffer so
no mater what you do it will not skip they also offer high volt pre outs my deck
has 3 sets front rear and sub out im on my third Panasonic as i upgrade every 2
years
not because of problems i just like new the one i sold 4 years ago to a friend
is still working excellent so is the other. Panasonic also makes the optical
units for all major manufactures eclipse alpine pioneer sony all of them and
they are very reasonably priced. Check them out it dont cost nothing.