Re: Alpine Car Audio

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 01:56:38 EST

Eclipse gained it's fame from "if your head unit gets stolen, we'll replace
it" that's where they gained their fame. Basically, with an eclipse deck.
within 3 years of buying it, if it was installed by an authorized dealer, and
it gets stolen, eclipse will give you a free one no charge.
-Dester

<< I'd like to throw my 2 cents in here if I may, I read someone sayin that
 eclipse was the good schtuff, to this gent, you been talkin to Moose too
 much ;-] From all i've been told, eclipse is the biggest no no you can
 make as far as buyin a deck, (granted they do look ok) their quality is poor
 and their support is inferior to their quality. Im a clarion man, so im
 gonna push clarion, I have now had two decks for over 18 months (not a long
 time I know) each, and had 0 probs. Keep in mind, thats what i "heard" about
 eclipse, so dont quote me on it, but from what i've seen, clarion is cheaper
 (still not for the faint of heart with their higher end decks) and MUCH
 higher quality.

 Later
 Jack
 oo Whitey >>