RE: Alpine Car Audio

From: Jack Yates (jack@blackdakrt.com)
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 01:54:36 EST

I'd like to throw my 2 cents in here if I may, I read someone sayin that
eclipse was the good schtuff, to this gent, you been talkin to Moose too
much ;-] From all i've been told, eclipse is the biggest no no you can
make as far as buyin a deck, (granted they do look ok) their quality is poor
and their support is inferior to their quality. Im a clarion man, so im
gonna push clarion, I have now had two decks for over 18 months (not a long
time I know) each, and had 0 probs. Keep in mind, thats what i "heard" about
eclipse, so dont quote me on it, but from what i've seen, clarion is cheaper
(still not for the faint of heart with their higher end decks) and MUCH
higher quality.

Later
Jack
oo Whitey