RE: Re: RE: Re: boy this place is dead

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 23:32:49 EST

That sux...maybe you can bribe the NetAdmin...Then againi too I am the Lab
manager, and network Admin so I pretty much make the rules. My firm isn't
too small, about 300-400 employees. MOstly salesmen who play "Links"(how
BORING) over the lan. New Years we are going to have a FragFest, since the
Main Office is at 2 Times Square they are having a Y2K Party(since most of
the slappies have to work), and I will be hosting this FragFest for bragging
rights. Seems the NY office needs to be put in it's place. The two best
players from each office will be competing in team survival. The winning
team get bragging rights and $100 prize. We did it last year with Quake II.

Greg(frags best)
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ