Re: Re: That 454 pissed me off, where can I get Nitrous...

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 00:58:28 EST

with 96k? miles on it... save your coins and drop in a fresh 360.. that's
the plan for my ride IF I decide not to sell it... which I'm leaning
towards anyhow sooooo......

just my opinion, but that many miles... something to consider..
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ