Re: Dead this mornin....

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 01:09:07 EST

At idle, my lights dim with just the crank pulley on. As soon as I give it
some gas, they brighten back up. I also have the heavy duty package, so the
alternator is the bigger one. I wonder if that helps me or hurts me with
these pulleys...??? Any way, I would also not suggest the Alt pulley. The
crank only gave a pretty good improvement.

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+, Black