Re: chat room

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 11:53:25 EST

when I tried to connect this is what I recieved

    "AOL.com has been autokilled from DALnet, because the administration of
AOL refuses to respond to abuse issues that they've been sent. We at DALnet
have been patient to a fault with AOL.com, and have given them ample
opportunity in the last 18 months to deal with abusers from AOL. Abuse from
AOL.com consists mostly of mass cloning, mass advertising of commercial
websites and mass inviting. AOL.com has summarily ignored both DALnet and
it's users, claiming they can't do anything, and that this is DALnet's
problem.
AOL.com users are urged to contact the following people to complain:
stevecase@aol.com
tosirc@aol.com
tosmaster@aol.com
trouble@aol.net