Re: Re[2]: terraserver

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 16:15:57 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Crumley <mcrumley@airmail.net>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
<<<SNIPPED FOR BREVITY>>>
> be able to tell if you're wearing a tie, but resolving any detail in the
> pattern is beyond the laws of optics.

This sounds like a load of bull-droppings.

It was impossible to fly..... until we did it.

The "Law of Optics" is not set in stone. It simply deals with the known
principals of modern machining on existing materials for lenses. Are you
telling me that the government cannot have improved on commercial attempts?

They had and were flying the SR71 (You know, the impossible plane) 13 years
before it's existance became well-known.

The only "impossible" thing is that which you do not atempt.

Preacher
http://www.bastaards.org
http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS