Re: Re[2]: terraserver

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 13:08:24 EST

At 03:15 PM 12/19/99 , you wrote:
>This sounds like a load of bull-droppings.
>
>It was impossible to fly..... until we did it.

No, it was never impossible to fly, we just hadn't figured out how.

>The "Law of Optics" is not set in stone. It simply deals with the known
>principals of modern machining on existing materials for lenses. Are you
>telling me that the government cannot have improved on commercial attempts?

I'm sure you're right. Everybody knows that you can't believe anything you
read in those scientific magazines anyway.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius
is a guy like Norman Einstein."--Joe Theismann, football commentator