Nat./Regional Dodge Truck Club

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 18:20:29 EST

Hello DML. I have been organizing the Dodge Truck Owners Association.
This is membership (with dues) organization for Dodge truck and SUV
owners. This will encompass all of the smaller organizations into a
national cohesive force. I would invite all DML-ers to join the group
now at no charge (still organizing). membership stickers are available
now (see archives) and January 2000 is the kick off month for the
group. We will be interacting in all states. Here is your chance to
start up your own state's chapter.
See www.onelist.com/community/DTOA
Thanks and see you there

Jim Harmon