"Official" State Wide Cali Meet agenda.

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 22:51:16 EST

The "official" plans have been set. We'll be in San Jose on the 26th
(BBQ that night with Bernd), San Francisco on the 27th, Reno on the
28th, and Las Vegas on the 29th. Still interested?? The Reno route
depends on the weather, and if it turns foul, we're gonna come down PCH
instead. All of ya are invited to tag along, but I know that some of you
won't go the whole tour which is cool, we're gonna rack up some miles
(about 1,000 total!!) pretty quick. Let me know who's interested still!!
We'll be leaving pretty early, like 5ish, so be prepared!! Any
questions, just ask!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9 V-6

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts