I'm embarassed

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 01:49:10 EST

I decided to go over to my dads house and put my Gibson on. (didn't happen). So I drive over there, park the Dak. Then I decide it would be better to put it where my Dads car is, since the driveways more level there. So I hop into his car, fire it up, and then realize I don't remember how to put an automatic in reverse. Took me a couple minutes to figure it out. Arrgghh! There's gotta be some special kind of stupid that can't drive an AUTO!
Then I realized I hadn't brought everything I needed out, so I couldn't put the Gibson on anyway.
Flip
ps contrary to evidence, I am NOT blonde.

http://www.care2.com - The Best of The Internet...With A Green Twist!