Y2K crap... (off topic, sorta)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 12:41:49 EST

Around my area they have put up over 150 stop signs at intersections where
there are already stop lights... there was an article in the paper about it,
saying that they are unsure that the stop lights are "going to stay on,
since they use the 2 # year, it is unknown if they will completely shut off
when they read "00"" Anyone else's area doing anything like this? Also,
my bro-n-law was talking to one of the Chesapeake Cops and said they are
gonna have 10X the number of cops out, and the army and national gard on
call... just for y2k... is it just me.. or is this goin a bit too far?

There is a lil dak content.. I'll be driving it some time around then =-)

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" (NEW)
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ