Re: Y2K crap... (off topic, sorta)

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 12:51:44 EST

It is a huge left-wing conspiracy. Martial law will be put in place by our
President so that he can remain in power after his 2 terms are up.
Meanwhile, my dak and I will be roaming the woods at home bustin firewood
and skinning supper, and making gas...

what's involved with converting my dak into burning good ol white licker???
:-)
Jon Smith----Raleigh, NC---
   fast4x4@bellsouth.net
www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4