Mother of all jacks (Kyle)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 19:23:06 EST

Well my 60" high-lift jack showed up today and all I can say is, DAMN - What a
MOTHER! This thing is monstrous!

I measured it and you get almost 4 feet of travel (46" to be exact) if your
using it as a winch. So basically, if ya' can't get yourself out with this
thing you better start thinking about plan B. ;-)

I was looking for things to lift with it (including Karen :-) until she gave me
the evil eye so I'll have to wait 'till after Christmas (or until she goes to
sleep) to give it a proper test.

The 60" may be just too damn big though. I think the next smaller one may be a
bit handier than this monster. Mute point for me though, I've got the big
rauncher!
Tom