Re: Camaro vs. Dak

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 21:07:08 EST

Well, you're not the only one in high school with truck payments. I have a
97 dakota v6 cc auto that I just finished paying off a couple months back.
(ah! the relief) anyways.

I'll assume that since he's a rich snob, then he has a z-28? or are we
talking about an SS?

I think you're gonna have to do a lot of mods to beat either of those cars,
because the z-28 has a stock hp of 305 horses at the wheels. AND it's geared
better for racing.
-Dester

PS. supercharger would do it...

<< Ok fella's. I didn't introduce myself when i first came here a few weeks
 ago. Well im in highschool, last year, and i own a 97' 5.2 2x4 Dak. I am
 paying for it! (to let you know) And I live in the great northwest
 washington were the state flower is mold. (cause it rains so much). Well
 thiers this rich ass preppy kid that has a brand new Camaro that his parents
 bought him. And lately we have been revvin our engines at eachother when we
 go by knowing we want to go at it sometime. What i need to know is what
 kinds of mods i need to put on the truck in order to take him. Exhaust,
 chip, air intake, traction bars? Like what kind of basics i'll need.
 Thanks >>