Camaro vs. Dak

From: Dan Jones (amishpimp93@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 20:50:54 EST

Ok fella's. I didn't introduce myself when i first came here a few weeks
ago. Well im in highschool, last year, and i own a 97' 5.2 2x4 Dak. I am
paying for it! (to let you know) And I live in the great northwest
washington were the state flower is mold. (cause it rains so much). Well
thiers this rich ass preppy kid that has a brand new Camaro that his parents
bought him. And lately we have been revvin our engines at eachother when we
go by knowing we want to go at it sometime. What i need to know is what
kinds of mods i need to put on the truck in order to take him. Exhaust,
chip, air intake, traction bars? Like what kind of basics i'll need.
Thanks