Re: tow straps

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 01:41:22 EST

TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com writes:

<< What can I get to put in my hitch reciever to hook them to,,,Winter's
 commin...
 Ther great...

Well this is what i did. I know they sell this shackle and tow hitch receiver
deal that costs 40 to 60 $. i just got a extra ball hitch arm. the thing the
ball attaches to and they get attached to the hitch with a pin. well instead
of using the ball i found a shackle that fit through the hole that was meant
for the ball. it cost me 10 $ for the shackle because i had a bunch of those
hitch ball things. I know i sound retarded but i dont remember the name.
anyway instead of the ball install a shackle
Rob