Re: cross country trip

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 01:35:38 EST

In a message dated 12/21/1999 12:08:10 AM !!!First Boot!!!, DC8COPWAL@aol.com
writes:

<< I plan to install a trans cooler and a gibson cat back
 exhaust before the trip is their anything else I should do? also the truck
 pulls the trailer with ease in overdrive any harm? As this keeps the rpms
 down. Thanks for any help Dave >>

Dave get the Biggest trANNY COOLER YOU CAN FIT ON THE FRONT OF THE DAKOTA.
THIS IS ONE CASE OF BIGGER IS BETTER. Damn it the caps. sorry. As for towing
in OD i would do it on long flat stretches of road. When you get in the hills
or mountains go to drive. When you get to Huntington beach let me know. I
live here and ill tell you all the good spots so you dont get ripped off. e
mail me off the DMl and ill give you my #
Rob