RE: Re: That 454 pissed me off, where can I get Nitrous...

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 08:21:44 EST

Nonono...I'm not saying that. You should be able to use the computer but
with a Boost/Retard box (MSD for example) which retards the timing gradually
when the boost rises. Same for Nitrous but the timing is only retarded when
the solenoids are activated.

However, if you are planning on a S/C, you may just want to stick with the
stock computer and run a Boost/Retard box.

- Bernd