group purchase on white face guages

From: Chris Czimcharo (magnum96@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 11:15:34 EST

I still need 15 people wanting white face guages. If you are interested
and did not e-mail me e-mail me sop I know that you want a set. They
will cost $99.00 and I do not know what the speedo will go up to. They
will be made by Nrautomotive as long as we get 35 people. the company
said they WILL make the guages as long as there is 35 people interested
in the guages. there are an overlay. you take off your existing guages
and place the new guages where the olds guages were.
more info at www.geocities.com/motorcity/lane/7348
chris
magnum96@worldnet.att.net