Screen Saver.... (how close to done?)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 11:34:11 EST

I was just wondering when you were expecting the screen saver to be
complete... I'm so excited!! =)

I think you had said something about it a few weeks ago... i cant remember
tho... =-) Keep us Updated!!! (I may be able to host web space if you
whish, if its not too big)

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" (NEW)
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ